We are expanding our team to help our customers improve their (bio)technological process and the formulation (solid and liquid) and packaging of medicines and cosmetic products and improve their bulk logistics and production lines for fine chemicals, agrochemicals and minerals production.
What you have
- Passion for engineering and the life science industry
- Experience with the production of cosmetics, nutraceuticals or medicines
- Experience with drying, separation, evaporation, mixing, milling, loading or onloading of bulk powders
- A degree in chemical engineering or biotechnology or mechanical engineering • An open personality with a pro-active sales drive
What we believe in
- Innovations come from small, specialized, manufacturers
- Doing business with such (often foreign) manufacturers can be difficult
- Matching the right local people + technology = a successful project
- Transparency, continuous learning, and teamwork
What we offer
- International training in leading production technologies
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to build a career in helping local industries thrive
- Great colleagues & strong marketing support
We are a small, dynamic engineering company that helps production plants gain access to expertise from world-leading equipment and machine manufacturers. First, we learn to understand the production challenges of our customers, then we select the best solution from our network and successfully integrate this into our customer’s production line.
If you recognize yourself in the above profile: We look forward to hearing from you! Please attach a cover letter with the application.